Weekend Dreaming: All Beautiful Bedrooms

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Look at all the gorgeous bedrooms I've been collecting. My Pinterest boards are insane, but I'm just loving all of these beautiful bedrooms:





















My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Anonymous said...

These are bedrooms with so much character. I'm in love with the second bedroom. - the fireplace, the exposed brick, the scraped floors and that bed has my heart. Any idea where one could buy a similar bed?

Stacy CUrran said...

Yes, I would try here for similar beds: http://www.wayfair.com/filters/Adult-Beds-l12-c414867-O122~Silver-O3006~Metal.html?refid=GX22663911246.Silver%20metal%20bed~e&position=1t3&network=g&pcrid=22663911246&device=t&emc=62&gclid=CMvh4Zeg1LsCFUjxOgodhXYAGw

Stacy

Merlin said...

Absolutely dreamy!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

Sweet dreams my friend!

Emma said...

Pardon the obvious pun, but these bedrooms are dreamy! (Looks like I'm not the only one who thought that, either. Great minds think alike!)