Holiday Decorating and Other ideas

Friday, November 29, 2013

Ok, here are the sales going on that I know of (so you don't have to go find the other post if you came from Google) -


___________________________________________________________

And the decorating ideas:

I absolutely can't WAIT to do this:
























Isn't this such a cute idea? And so easy - right up my alley!

Magical.










___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Karena said...

Hi Stacy! Thank you for so many super links and the beautiful images!

Enjoy the holiday weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I could look at Christmas images all day....if I had 10 mins. to rub together:) Thanks for all the links too! Have a great weekend.

Merlin said...

LOVE with a star on top!! franki

Merlin said...

Okay...I'm dreamin!! franki