What I Love Wednesday

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Here are some rooms that I am adoring today!




























My Favorite Sales Today:

Cards:

Storage and round tables:

Rugs with large sizes under $500:






___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Of course i love everything here. I ant the first living room, the gray hallway and the gold and white bed, please!
Teresa
xoxo

Merlin said...

Orbs and Obelisks, Oh, MY!! franki

Sandra said...

Forgive me if this is a duplicate, my laptop is having hot flashes along with me! The little deer in front of the fireplace caught me by surprise, it looks so real!

Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration said...

I absolutely love those kitchens and the staircase that spirals, perfect for hanging Christmas decorations on.

Scat said...

Oh Sanda don't feel alone, I've been having hot flashes all day long. And I too love that little deer. Well, I think you love it. ha!