Themeless Thursday (With Lots of Beautiful Rooms)

Thursday, December 12, 2013



































Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love how much your kids enjoy each other. It's so sweet!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful…but most beautiful of all is the first image!!!..Precious.

Merlin said...

The BEST card! Those rooms!!! franki

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Love that aged ceiling with the clean white entry! And your kids are A-dorable. :)

Unknown said...

Your kids are so adorable, this card would be surely be a keepsake. After drooling over the stunning pics you send I'm asking for magazine subscriptions for Christmas. Nothing like late night reading and wishing!!

Carrie said...

Brother-sister affection is the sweetest. :) The way I just pinned some of these rooms reminds me of my reaction to candy cane kisses. Obsessive... Merry Christmas to you & yours, Stacy!