Some Stunning Rooms From My Ever-Expanding Collection

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Have you guys ever seen these I See Me books? They are SO cute!
 Here are excerpts from the book. They basically spell out the child's whole name, one letter (and animal) per page), making it into a cute story about all the animals in the jungle get together to name the baby. I'm getting this for all the toddlers on my list!


 Ok, on to the beautiful rooms!




























































My favorite sale today:

Last chance on these two (last day):






___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Great inspiration! I love those books. My kids received similar ones from the grandparents for Christmas one year. They loved them!

Karena said...

Wow Stacy, you have a gift of finding so many rooms I have never seen before!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeousness here!! I am drooling over the first image. Love the books! How adorable.
Teresa
xoxo

Sandra Lee said...

You have impeccable taste!

Merlin said...

You never cease to amaze...and please! franki