50 Favorites For Friday (#107)

Friday, December 20, 2013


















































   Images

Worth checking out:

Deal of the day! Two for $172 (reduced from $420)

Affordable and a few really pretty things:


The best home office sale ever!

And because I spend an INORDINATE amount of time looking at bags I can never afford, I have ben lusting after these Chanels on RueLaLa:





My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

It's always great to see these well-curated posts! Among the excellent lighting here, there are some truly breathtaking chandeliers.

Karena said...

Stacy these rooms are glorious!!
Congrats, you are the winner of my giveaway!
Send me your mailing info...

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wow! You really have some beauties here, Stacy!! I love the powder with shelves and the last image is fabulous!
Teresa
xoxo

Merlin said...

I L O V E how you start my day with chills and thrills! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!! franki

Scat said...

Stacy,
Lots of great ideas on this post!