Sunday Dreaming With Lots of Beautiful Rooms

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I hope you all are having a great weekend! Here are some beautiful rooms....






































My favorite sale today - really affordable furniture basics.
First buffet is only $291:


And I've always loved blue, so I'm a sucker for this one:


My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So much gorgeousness here!! Pinning!
Teresa
xoxo

The enchanted home said...

Lots of beauty to be inspired by..the rooms with the gorgeous chandeliers however get my vote..always drawn to a beautiful crystal chandelier, like icing on a beautiful cake!

Scat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...great images...I'm going to have to go through these again...loved the white kitchen with the two chandeliers..

Emma said...

My favorite of these great rooms may just be the one from Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles. I don't just say that because I'm from Atlanta, but because it's gorgeous and elegant--the curtains are amazing and the lamps add even more glam.

Unknown said...

Sweet dreams indeed!