My Top 20 Dream Bathrooms

Monday, December 2, 2013






















And my favorite sale today:


Scat said...

I love those deep bathtubs. I'm trying to find a good deal on a mirrored bathroom vanity on this cyber monday.
Can't find one place near me that sells them in grand Rapids, MI

The enchanted home said...

So gorgeous!! My faves are the ones with white marble and deep soaking tubs...stunning!!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sandra Lee said...

There is nothing better than a long, hot soak in a deep tub. I would be wrinkled beyond belief!

Cindy Albert said...

So many pretty things! please help me help a friend. She just published her first novel and she is offering a give-away. For details please visit me at www.illuminationbycindy.blogspot.com

Thank you so much!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...you found so many gorgeous images....I should say...gorgeous tubs!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Very pretty and so unique! My master bathroom is the last room that will be remodeled and I love looking at inspiration photos. Of course, if I keep looking at these I'm going to blow my budget, lol.

Merlin said...

Some day!!! franki