My Top FIVE Cyber Monday Sites (They May Surprise You!)

Monday, December 2, 2013

I wasn't going to do another shopping post, but I go SO many emails today and thought I'd just share my top 5 favorite deals (since I know you got so many emails, too!) These are my favorites for price and general likelihood that you'll find great gifts (even for yourself...hello Nordstrom!) 

1. Tons of sales at HomeDecorators.com and their Outlet:


2. Too many to list at Nordstrom. One of my favorites for bags, etc. At least 40% off most items I loved. No code needed:



3. HUGE sale for Layla Grayce and Zinc Door
20% off site wide is almost unheard of (once a year I think?)
Code = THANKFUL. Last day today

And here are some of the beauties at Zinc Door - probably my all time favorite store:



4. LULU & GEORGIA - Gifts under $100 and 33% off everything
Code THANKS30 - Today only 

I asked for Suzanne Kassler's book below, retail $55, and I know my husband bought it because I do the bills and I saw the charge on the credit card. He got it at Barnes & Noble for full price. Now here it is 1/3 off at Lulu & Georgia! Only $40....what a deal. 


30% off site wide - CODE TDAY30 - Today only
I love this store, but am not sure most people have heard of it. It's like the online Charming Charlie - meaning I could spend all day there:




___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner