I Finally Set My Christmas Table....

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Definitely not my favorite ever, but it'll do..... It will look better once I polish the silver and put that out. I do love my new Home Goods dinnerware!






My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful Stacy! Your table is gorgeous, elegant and modern without been minimalist...which I don't favor...perfect! I totally love your collection of Nutcrackers, too cute! Merry C'mas to you and yours.
FABBY

The enchanted home said...

So beautiful...you have the magic touch and I love the nutcrackers! It is all so elegant, glad I didn't miss it:) Merry Christmas!

Merlin said...

I LOVE it!! "Taste"fully done and the lights catch the sparkle...it's a party!! franki

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It looks beautiful! I love the trees. I'll be working on my table today. Christmas is almost here!