Tuesday Eye Candy

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Update: Best deal of the day...only 1 left for $249! Someone has to grab this at 66% off!!!

Are you all ready for Christmas yet (to those of you who celebrate it)? I'm getting there, slowly but surely....




























And oh my gosh, be still my heart. Best sale ever:


As well as pillow pairs for under $40!! Good price:



My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

My favorite is the one with the blue chairs and the gorgeous chandelier! Although, the one with the shining curvy textured gold lamp right by the patterned bedside is great too.

Unknown said...

Simply stunning design solutions. I am totally speechless. Love every bit of it!
Greetings,
Rebecca

Scat said...

I wanna like the room with the candles 'lit' all over the floor... but I don't want to burn my ankles when I get to go potty in the middle of the night.ha
Love all the pics!

Pura Vida said...

can't wait to linger over these later!

Merlin said...

#11...almost heaven. Wonderful images!! franki