BEAUTIFUL HOME OFFICES (Part 1)

Sunday, December 29, 2013

First, thank you all SO much for your continuing emails and comments about this post I did about my family. They mean so much to me, and my hart breaks for all of you in similar situations.

I hope you are all having a great holiday week and have been able to take some time off.  I'll be taking some off next week, but have posts pre-scheduled. I just might not be able to answer emails right away.  Have a great week everyone!

Here's what I'm obsessing over today:






















My favorite sale today - up to 80% off dining and kitchen furniture:

And jewelry up to 80% off:



My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacy,

Who designed the beautiful office in photo #19? I have seen this office on other blogs, but have never been able to track down the designer.

Lisa D.

Stacy CUrran said...

Lisa can you contact me through my email link at the top of my blog? I need your email to respond. I don't respond to anonymous comments without emails because I never know if you will see it, and it is a lot of work to track the info down. Thanks
Stacy

Sandra Lee said...

I'm in the process of turning a spare bedroom into my woman cave and these ideas help big time!

Merlin said...

You have the BEST obsessions!! franki

Emma said...

The chandelier in that first photo is totally obsess-worthy. That and the geometric light in the small home office with what looks like a mercury glass desk. All of these are interesting rooms that surely fit their owners perfectly!