Home Goods Holiday Tables and 20% off Code for One Kings Lane

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

First, there is 20% Off at One Kings Lane today!! 
Use Code: HOLIDAYCHEER - valid today only. 



You all know how much I love and couldn't image life without Home Goods. Here are some holiday tables I've done with all Home Goods products:

















___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Brilliant! I luv, luv, luv the Christmas trees on the plates, etc. HomeGoods...thou art Good, Better, BEST! franki

Sandra Lee said...

Seriously, Home Goods should be paying you! Absolutely beautiful tables and I love all the layers on the first one. I've wished many times that we had a Home Goods here but I'm sure I would have to seek full time employment.