Happy New Year's Everyone!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


Haha!

I hope I say it often, but I'm sure it's not often enough.... I'm so grateful to my readers who come here and allow me to do this for (part of) my living. Whether you comment every day or just lurk (like I often do on other blogs), I appreciate you.  And I'm wishing each and every one of you a wonderful new year.
xo Stacy





















Look at this! Extra 50% off sale prices. 
I bought the zebra dessert plates :)



And it's the last day for this kitchen and dining sale:





My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

LJ said...

LOL! That Robert Downing Jr face is hilarious with the caption. Happy New Year Stacy! I look forward to more great inspiration from you in the new year!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Always sharing gorgeous eye-candy. RDJr. is just too funny...hehehehhhheeee
Here to wish you sweet Stacy a fabulous new year!
FABBY

Merlin said...

I'll drink to that! NEW YEAR'S CHEER to YOU!! franki

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years...

Cynthia said...

Stacy I hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year and good health!! All the best friend.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Stacy!
Yes--I typically stay quiet in the background, but I LUV your blog and never miss a post! Thank you for all the time you put into it!
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Stacy!
Yes--I typically stay quiet in the background, but I LUV your blog and never miss a post! Thank you for all the time you put into it!
Catherine

Sue J. said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Stacy! I thoroughly enjoy your blogs and postings.
Thank you so much!
Sue

Carole said...

bonne et heureuse année à vous et votre famille! J'aime la beauté de votre blog ...happy new year to you and your family.Thank you so much for your beautiful blog!!! love from France.. Carole

Calypso In The Country said...

Happy New Year to you! I love Robert Downey Jr - the quote is hilarious!
Cheers! - Shelley