Decorating Holiday Tables and a GREAT Gift 40% off Today Only

Monday, December 9, 2013

First of all, I made a snarky comment on my post a couple of days ago about "Why aren't you paying me Home Goods?? Are you listening!?" And guess what. They commented that they ARE listening (but didn't offer to pay me). So embarrassing! They are still my Home GODS though and I love them to pieces.

Secondly, I wanted to show you this - my husband took our 13 year old to yesterdays' Patriots game for his birthday. If you watched, you know what an awesome come from behind last minute win it was for us. I'm so happy for Bobby that he got to see it :)


These are my favorite holiday tables this year.  There are some really great ideas here.  I hope I have time to try some of my own.  Are you all as swamped as I am this month?  I guess that's par for the course at this time of year.... I have to remember to sit back and relax and enjoy the season.  Anyway, enjoy, and see you tomorrow!!


















Images

Here is my favorite thing today - custom mugs!!

All 40% off TODAY ONLY WITH CODE
MUG40 

STARTS at 4:00 pm and ENDS AT MIDNIGHT 
(So design it now, put it in your cart, and go back with your code at 4pm ;)

The code MUG40 is NOT publicized on the site - so you have to remember it from here :)

They are going to be a maximum of $9 with three photos and personalization. I love this deal!


And the holiday cards here are the best ever, also on sale 25% off:










___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Very pretty! I still need to decorate my table for Christmas so this is great inspiration.

Cindy Albert said...

Thank you for the great inspiration! Your son looks so cute!

Karena said...

Your son is in the game spirit with Dad!!
Great pics Stacy!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Whoa! I guess "Big Sister" is listening too... Gotta luv HomeGoods!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

Your son looks like he was having a great time! I love all of these tables and I have ideas for so many this season and know I have to narrow them down. So many decisions!

The enchanted home said...

So funny about HomeGoods!! Your soon looks so happy, what a great gift!
Love the inspiring tables...going to pin a bunch...and we always give gag photo mug gifts in my family so I will most certainly be using that code...THANK YOU!