Shining, Sparkling, Neutral, Gorgeous Rooms!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Thursday everyone! These rooms prove that you don't always need color to make a statement. I love these neutral rooms because they shimmer and sparkle and feel so elegant. What do you think?

PS - I'll be the mother of a TEENAGER tomorrow!! Sympathy please. Where did the time go :( 













































___________________________________________

View my hand-picked Daily Deals HERE
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

The enchanted home said...

You never disappoint...so many beautiful images. I can never leave here without pinning several!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Tina's right....so many great images!

Merlin said...

Oh, JOY! Anything "smokey" and "burnished!" Teenager...eeek!! franki

Scat said...

Stacy,
I love these photos and can not stop looking at them. I've always wanted a convex mirror. I love the sparkle in most of the pics. Thank you!