What's Keeping Me Up at Night (and Beautiful Rooms)

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Here'e what I'm crushing on today. I have to admit I'm quite tired though and this post may be even more random than usual. I've been reading humor blogs at night lately, and they've been keeping me up really late. Last night I laughed so hard at The Bloggess' archives that I strained a muscle in my neck and I can barely turn it.  But I think the blog that has made me laugh harder than any other, ever, is David Thorne's. He is very mean to people in his emails, which is not for everyone, but I must have an evil streak because I literally have never laughed so hard. Anyway, onto the rooms:































___________________________________________

View my hand-picked Daily Deals HERE
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Donna-s Lair said...

Ok. I went to David thorne's site and started reading...and laughing and reading MISSING MISSY ...
out loud ..to my husband which he hated, especially because I started crying and holding myself because I was laughing so hard. Thanks for the share. Now I can spend my late nights laughing and not getting confused on what style I like because my house is one hot MESS now that I read blogs and totally eclectic which I hate because I like everything now...as it turns out!!! :-).

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE The Bloggess!!! Jenny Lawson is a genius. And thanks for sharing David Thorne. Wasn't familiar with him and he's a riot!

Merlin said...

I SO need a laugh...will check these out! Loved that floor...we just finished installing our Compass Rose medallion - good thing hubby is handy! :) franki