50 Favorites for Friday #101 - Caribbean Style!

Friday, November 1, 2013

 This is a different kind of 50 Favorites for me - let me explain. My very good friend Andrea just went on a tour of Sandals and Beaches Resorts in the Caribbean (Bahamas, Turks & Caicos, etc.) for her work.  She was blown away by the resorts and took zillions of photos.  I was so impressed by the decor that I decided to make a 50 Favorites out of the photos.

I've never been to Sandals and know nothing about them, but I'll tell you, I never knew they were so nice. My next vacation is going to be there, preferably Turks and Caicos. Andrea was telling me that there is butler service and about 50 kinds of "towel art" that you find every time you come back to you room. They really seem to know what they are doing and I soooo want to go to the one with the swim out infinity pool (yup, from your bedroom, you swim out the back door into your own private pool). How cool is THAT?  

Check out Andrea's blog for more info - please click on over - she's new and I know we all love to support new blogs! Here's why you won't regret it - she wrote a post she calls "RedNeck Swimming with Dolphins"  She swam with animals, but they were no dolphins ... you'll have to go over to see it. She's a riot (and she can get you great deals on travel):



Here are the photos of the resorts - check out the high end furniture. I am coveting so much:



  
How cool for kids:



This is my favorite - I love the old Bahamian style:




I could live here:


Check out the private infinity pool!

I could live here, too. Love this look:





































Sorry for the quality of some of the photos. I just really wanted to give a shout out to 
My Travel Folder and show you what I'm obsessed with this week (Caribbean style) - please visit her! 

Or you can go directly to Andrea's travels page to learn more about these resorts shown:




__________________________________________

___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


               

     

          
 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner





Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I've been stalking the Sandals website for years. We've come so close to vacationing there, but always change our mind at the last minute and go elsewhere. One day we will get there! I love the décor because I love everything tropical/beach inspired. A friend of mine went to Turks and Caicos last year and I was blown away by her pictures. It is truly the most beautiful sand and water I've ever seen.

Merlin said...

I've said "that" about your photos sooo many times.."I could live there!" Definitely will check out above! franki

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

I feel like I've been on a mini vacation to the sun! Thanks for these. (Love the pigs!)

KL said...

Oh my.....that verandah pool took my breath away! Gorgeous selection of pics! X kl

Taylor Greenwalt said...

OK...now I just want to run away on a get away...that pool does look fabulous!

Calypso In The Country said...

Stunning pics! I have been to Turks and Caicos three times and it is an amazing place! Now I REALLY want to go back! Thanks for sharing!
-Shelley