Adding A Touch of Pink to a Room Does Wonders

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Look at what even a tiny touch of pink can do for a room:



















I found all of these rooms on Lulu & Georgia's various Pin Boards. If you son't follow them already, you should! I also LOVE their shop:

Lulu & Georgia Rugs






                                  ___________________________________________
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...so many beautiful images...I love a touch of pink...My first home was done all in pinks and mauve...

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love pink accents! I added a few in my bedroom and was worried my husband wouldn't be happy about it. He doesn't seem to even notice. Of course!

That bedroom from elements of style is one of my favorites-the orange trimmed bedding with the pink throw and navy lamp. Love it!

Cynthia said...

Pretty rooms, loved that birdcage chandelier!

Cynthia

Merlin said...

Oh, girl! That pink is perfect. So many of my rooms have a "touch" of pink in them. franki

Sandra Lee said...

I denied my inner pink for years because I deemed it a "little girl" color. Not anymore!

Scat said...

Love pink!