What I'm Loving Today (Marketplace)

Monday, November 11, 2013

Image Map
I hope you all are having a wonderful Veteran's Day. I have people in my family who have served, and I thank them, and all veterans, from the bottom of my heart for what they've done so that I can sit in the comfort of my home, free. 

Today's post is just a quick one today to share my favorite sales today.
Click any image to view those items. 

This desk, $360:

Bedding:
Celandine bedding and bath:

Monogrammed gifts:

Lighting:




Other:


Tourance Blankets and more:


Tons of rustic dining tables, round tables, chairs, and more:


So much at OKL today that I couldn't even edit it - these are my top 4 favorite sales on now:

LIGHTING UNDER $300:

AND THIS!!

Other Accessories and more:    
                                

See you all tomorrow!

Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Merlin said...

Just returned from the Naval Academy in Annapolis...beautiful service and day! Wow, you "hit a home run" with that first desk!!! franki

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I'll take the Chloe bag, please!

Lee said...

Some of those lights are fantastic and I love the idea of the monogrammed items, they would make great Christmas presents.

Lee :)

Anonymous said...

love your blog and your choose of favorite rooms but was totally ripped off by One Kings Lane and have a little problem every time I see you mention their name.Just thought you might want to know it's not ALLLL Good news. Don't know how to leave a comment except under Anonoymous but would be happy to give you my info somehow.

Cyndi

Stacy CUrran said...

So sorry to hear that Cyndi. I haven't heard of anyone having a bad experience before. I use them almost every day for clients and have had really good luck. They are very reputable so I'm surprised they didn't make it right. Anyway, so sorry for you.
Stacy