What I Need: CHINESE CHIPPENDALE / FRETWORK Furniture!!!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I've never used Chinese Chippendale / fretwork furniture in my home, but I feel like I need some. Ok, "need" is a strong word. How about want? I still do, after eyeing it for years. Ballard Designs had some affordable chairs, but I could never pull the trigger since I have chairs that I like already. Oh well, maybe someday.....

















So do you love it as much as I do?




___________________________________________

View my hand-picked Daily Deals HERE
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Scat said...

Stacy,
I like the gold coffee table in the 8th pic down. My big need/want is a mirrored dresser/ chest whatever you want to call it. I've been looking all over for a good price.

Merlin said...

I SO hear you....aren't they...just perfect... There is a plethora of beautiful "things" recently - as you so beautifully showcase. franki

The enchanted home said...

Love this post because I love Chinese Chippendale anything. It is soooo pretty and I love seeing it in so many great colors! Its a fun but classic look.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I know...I'm in love with it too!