50 Favorites For Friday (#102)

Friday, November 8, 2013

If all is going as planned, I should either be shopping or have a pumpkin martini in my hand right now, depending on what time you read this. It girl's weekend, so I am writing this in advance to be published Friday morning. My friend has a ski condo in NH, so we go in early November every year with a group - it's been as few as 8 and as many as 15 people in the past. I think this year is a big group, and whatever comes out of the weekend might not be appropriate for future posts. But if I buy something I'll surely tell you (the big outlets are right down the street, where Coach bags are like $37... no kidding).  So grab yourself you own pumpkin martini and enjoy!





































This one's for you Frankie ;)











___________________________________________

View my hand-picked Daily Deals HERE
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Hah! You KNEW I would be drooling yet again!! You never fail to amaze me, etc. EnJOY your ski, etc!! franki

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! Thanks For Sharing Such Gorgeous Designs! By Far My Favorite Yet! Have a Spectacular Weekend!

Cheers, Cyndi

miss b said...

The pumpkin martini sounds interesting! The wine store and the well-organised dressing room with all those shoes had me dreaming.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk

miss b said...

The pumpkin martini sounds interesting! The wine store and the well-organised dressing room with all those shoes had me dreaming.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk

Scat said...

Stacy,
I love white always have always will but man that green with the gold was pretty darn rich!
Thanks for always posting the coolest photos around.