Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This is huge....20% off everything at Layla Grayce...almost unheard of:
Use code "THANKFUL"


Just a really short one of a few images I've likes lately. I know you're all too busy to spend time surfing blogs. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
























I'm not posting tomorrow, but join me Friday where I'm publishing every sale link that I know of for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping!!
Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous, Stacy! Loving every single one, of course.
Happy Thanksgiving!Teresa
xoxo

Cynthia said...

Great pictures Stacy. That ceiling in the first one is pretty amazing, isn't it! Happy Thanksgiving, again!!

Cynthia

Sandra Lee said...

I seriously need another job! The headboard in pic #5 is going to be with me for a long time.

Celeste said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day dear. Hopefully you enjoyed the day peacefully and enjoyably. I like these stunning images of such great furniture's. Still looking forward to purchase a lot during Black Friday. Thanks.

The enchanted home said...

Wanted to pop in to say hi and a warn and happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Karena said...

Gorgeous Stacy!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Bless all your turkey trimmings!! franki