This Must Be A Mistake..... But I Want My Readers To See It First

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ok, I think this is a mistake, and I felt guilty publicizing it yesterday when the sale came out, so I didn't.  But now it's been over 24 hours since this Hooker table has been listed, plenty of time to correct it if it was in error.  And SOMEONE is going to grab them at this price, so it might as well be my readers :)  


It is pine and gold accents ... too good to be true, right? But I even put it in my cart and the price is accurate.

There are 8 of them -- RUN if you need one.... HERE


Toy Carli said...

Too late. darn.

The enchanted home said...

What? No way. Too good to be true. The steal of the year!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wow!! Love it and great price!!
Teresa
xoxo

Merlin said...

Gah! Me who has to downsize. Gorgeous! franki