What I Love Today....

Tuesday, November 19, 2013



































                                  ___________________________________________
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Things That Inspire said...

I love every single image you shared, for different reasons. Beautiful Tuesday inspiration.

Scat said...

Stacy,
Thanks I need bedroom ideas. I have the dark four poster plantation bed and I see one in the photos.

Merlin said...

I love what you love!!! Fabulous! franki

Pura Vida said...

oooo...loving today too!

Cynthia said...

Stacy such beautiful images, love the exposed brick. One is more gorgeous than the other!

Cynthia

The enchanted home said...

Always so many pretties...love how the shelves in that bathroom are illuminated...very smart.

Sandra Lee said...

Bliss would come easily in any of these rooms.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...you always find images that I haven't seen...its always fun to see something new!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these rooms but the swirled brown rug has grabbed my attention. Any idea where one could buy one?