Guest Room Makeover! (Mini Reveal)

Monday, November 4, 2013


Update: I have changed this room yet again. Here it is now:


___________________

There is still a lot to be done in here, but I am excited about the progress and wanted to share.  I needed to change the room because the bed I had in here was a very traditional four poster that my mom liked, so when she went to the nursing home and needed a bed quickly, I gave her mine. My dad then bought me this one to replace it. The paint is Benjamin Moore Wickham Gray.

This is kind of repetitive, but I am showing you both day and night images.







Obviously, there is a window going in there and there will be curtains on both windows:





And here is where I buy almost everything for rooms like this, where I don't want to spend a lot:
Merlin said...

I like it SO much! Those black accents and that touch of metal..really nice!! franki

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Incredible Stacy..you are so very talented...love it...

KL said...

Gorgeous Stacy! I will admitt I'm not a fan of beige and grey combined (hence I bought a new bedhead in charcoal for the new grey painted main bedroom, here. You certainly have shown that it can work! Love all the different pattern layering on the bed too; it's not something we do alot in Australia but we're catching on! x KL

Creative Raisins said...

It looks fantastic, I am in love with the mirrored side tables. ~ Lisa

The enchanted home said...

Looking good! I love the Hollywoodish vibe going on here, so glamorous and luxurious looking, great nightstands too!

Anonymous said...

I was lost while seeing your pictures. They all are so beautiful. I like the theme you have given to the bedrooms. Great work, combination of black and white really looking awesome.

James Davis said...

I was lost while seeing your pictures. They all are so beautiful. I like the theme you have given to the bedrooms. Great work, combination of black and white really looking awesome.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...great job! Love the mirror dressers and the mirrors above them...What a good idea to put the window in..

Pura Vida said...

we gather together

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

I would love to stay here as a guest... but be careful! You might have made it too pretty for your guests to leave! Love the layers of grey and metallics!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It looks beautiful! I love beige and gray together, too. Those side tables are great!

Beth C said...

The nightstands are gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Stacy, would love to see the room at the other direction, is there a dresser on the other wall? what type of Dresser would you put with those
End tables Would love to see it when you are through and have the curtains up!

Unknown said...

I have the same question about the other side of the room. Is there a dresser?.I would really like to see what you paired with this. I love what I see!

Stacy CUrran said...

Thanks Lindsay. The entire other wall is taken up by closet doors, so there is nothing else there!
Stacy