OMG I Can't Believe I Found It After Two and a Half Years!!!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Good things come to those who wait. Or, maybe more accurately, to those who stalk the internet sales 3-4 hours a day wishing for things they can't afford :)

Do you remember this Horchow photo? I have about 100 different emails from people after I posted it early on in my blog, asking where the bed was from. I wasn't the only one to blog it or pin it - I see it ALL. The. Time. Still, years after the bedding that they were displaying was discontinued (they never sold the bed, as far as I know):


They still use the bed - here it is in a current ad today:


Well, the bed came up on a flash sale today....look!! It's the same bed, right!? I really think it is.(It is HERE)




It's not the style I've done my house in, but I so hope that every single one of you who wanted this bed is reading this because I literally never thought I'd find it.

And here is some bedding that I think resembles the original Horchow bedding.
It's not cheap, but it is on sale: 


or this:


It's funny, when you look closely, you see that Horchow has like 5 or 6 beds that they use for all the photos. Makes sense I guess. But how much would it suck if that was your job - making and remaking the beds for photos shoots? My back hurts just thinking about it.

Finally, while I'm at it, I had a reader write last week and ask about my credenza in my kitchen. I got it at Joss and Main, and it came up again today. Here it is in a larger size (I hope you're reading).
Click HERE to view.






___________________________________________

View my hand-picked Daily Deals HERE
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

maria at inredningsvis said...

Hi there:) I wonder If you gor my coment about the Guest post??

I hope you still wanna join me on inredningsvis blog:)

have a fab day

LOVE Maria

Pura Vida said...

I found this bed in OK City last year at Mathis Bros and wanted it so bad...but it just didn't fit my style either...it is so pretty!!!

Scat said...

Stacy,
I love this bed!
I cracked up at your comment about stalking the internet for things you can't afford. Story of my life. I just took all the wallpaper down in my bedroom. I want a change, and this bed would be perfect!

The enchanted home said...

Gotta give you an A+ for perseverance:) I am so the same way so can relate!! Its a beauty....and no doubt someone is going to be very happy.

Karena said...

Stacy the bed is simply stunning!! A friend of mine had her seamstress make a complete set of bedding to match one she found in Horchow a few years back! It was incredible!

xoxo,
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Such a pretty bed...love it!

Cynthia said...

I love this bed. I really love Horchow, sometimes their prices are a little high for our budget but when things go on sale, I grab them. I have a many mirrors from them.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

LOve the bed!

Merlin said...

I can almost see that "light bulb" going off when you spotted that bed...isn't "the hunt" something!!! franki