50 Favorites For Friday (#104)

Friday, November 22, 2013

 First, I want to tell everyone who has emailed me in the last few days that I lost your emails! Verizon made me switch my server from POP3 to SMTP but DIDN"T say that emails would disappear in the transition. So I'm SO sorry for not getting back to you - please resend what you sent me since Tuesday.

I don't usually have a theme for my 50 Favorites posts, but for this one, it's pretty glaring - DRAMA. High drama. My favorite style! I hope you enjoy it, and have a great weekend.


















































Favorite sales today:

Gifts:

Mirrors:



                                           ___________________________________________
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

That should be a "new style"...DRAMA! franki

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love Drama!!!….the good kind of drama!…beauty everywhere!….have a great weekend Stacy!

Serena elise said...

Love all the images
Drama is a must have #opulentminimalistlifestyle blog

Pura Vida said...

TGIF

Scat said...

Stacy,
I love the slinky, coil looking table in gold - wow!