Dining Room Drama

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Since I pretty much only use my dining room three times a year, and two of them are in the next 6 weeks, I've been thinking about dining rooms. NOT that I am changing mine. More just that they are on my mind. Here are some new ones from my collections:






















                                    ___________________________________________
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Karena said...

You have read my mind Stacy! I am changing to a round table (not found yet) and I love the examples you have shown in these gorgeous dining rooms!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I rarely use my dining room too even though we have people over for dinner all the time. We use the kitchen and bar area, or we sit outside instead. I do love a pretty dining room though and these are great!

Sandra Lee said...

The chairs in pic #2 are really different and #4 is super masculine. Manly yes, but I like it too!