What I Love Wednesday (#3) - Traditional Rooms

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


House Beautiful "traditional" rooms. They say traditional, I say traditional with a twist, even transitional. Whatever, I love them all:
































Shopaholics:
I love this pretty, feminine (traditional!) furniture today:

___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Yet another "sigh!" Just beautiful! franki

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh so my style…just gorgeous!

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!!

GORGEOUS!!!!

I really love your taste!!! The room that caught my eye, was the blue and white living room. Beautiful!!!!

The picture of the blue cat above the fireplace is just beautiful!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week!!!

Pam
xox

Calypso In The Country said...

Stunning rooms! I love the kitchen near the top with the white cabinets and warm wood table and chairs.
-Shelley