50 Favorites For Friday (#109) - ALL WHITE ROOMS EDITION!!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Ok, these beautiful rooms aren't all white, but a ton of them are.  I'm still not over loving white (and cream) rooms. I hope you enjoy!


















































For my Shopaholic Friends:
Last day for the Bench, Stool, and Ottoman Blowout:

Click to view sale

And Bedding:
Click to view items

My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

Neutral-hued rooms like these are great, too, since they go with everything. You can add color, pattern and style with accent furniture, lighting, etc. If you get tired of something, you can fix it without worrying about having to repaint the whole room. Plus, neutral colors just always look stylish, too.

Also, I know you're in the Boston area, so I hope you're staying warm and safe from the snowstorm today!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love light and pretty rooms. I could look at these all day.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
Gorgeous post!! Reminds me why I stay white in my home!
Teresa
xoxo

Merlin said...

Your whites look so right! franki

Scat said...

Stacy,
Love White Rooms thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

Lovely Rooms!
Paula ~ Mise en scène