Tuesday Eye Candy # 2

Tuesday, January 21, 2014






























My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

therelishedroost said...

Some true beauties here, love them all !

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hey pretty Stacy, I've missed you around! I know I wished you a happy 2014, so again, many blessings for you and yours.
Yes, so much eye Candy, you always make me drool and of course, I'm also very inspired to do a couple of things this new year to my dwellings.
Hugs,
FABBY

Cynthia said...

Such gorgeous pictures Stacy!!

Cynthia

Merlin said...

Wasn't that mercury glass vase just perfect in that marble bathroom!! You've "really got me going" on smoked glass mirrors, too...franki

Emma said...

Absolutely adore the HouseBeautiful picture featuring the quatrefoil pattern pendant light and the bluish-tinged Lucite-style table. Beautiful!

Hearing there's another snowstorm headed to Boston. Stay warm.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Pretty rooms! Have a great day. :)

Unknown said...

I even like the room with the deer heads on the wall!

Scat said...

Stacy,
That seaglass color coffee table is really cool.

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!

Gorgeous rooms!!!

I'm sure glad you don't ask us which one is our favorite, because all of them are!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week!!!

Pam
xox

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful post, Stacy. You know I had to pin a few of these beauties.
Teresa
xoxo