Tuesday Eye Candy - Inspiring Rooms and Vignettes

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

This first one is literally my favorite design image of all time. And I finally found out where it is!! The Chateau de Moissac in France. It is my goal to go there some day!






























For my Shopaholic Friends:
Tory Burch (and other) designer blowout:
Click to view sale

And two of my favorite home brands - new items:
Click to view items
Click to view items



My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

That cool blue-gray bedroom in the second photo is beautiful.

I also like the bright white airy kitchen with dual chandeliers, plus the rustic-looking dining area with another standout crystal chandelier.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful rooms, as always! I am trying to figure out how to have a solid white and dark home at the same time!
Teresa
xoxo

Merlin said...

Oh, I hope you get to go to France and take LOTS OF PHOTOS!! I have the steel metallic gazing ball with the greens around it....franki

Marie~Window Designs Etc. said...

Lovely rooms Stacy.
I'm a new follower. You do a nice job of curation. A great sense of style!

Keep warm,

Marie Mouradian
http://www.WindowDesignsEtc.com

Pura Vida said...

love the chandys!

Scat said...

Stacy,
That first picture WOW! I like how they placed the silver ball on the greenary on the floor.
The second picture of the soothing blue bedroom is ultra cool with that type of design on the wallpaper and that gorgeous rug.Love the mirror over the night stand as well.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Stacy, I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year!

I LOVE all of these photos! Thanks for sharing.