Themeless Thursday (#2)

Thursday, January 30, 2014






























How awesome are these for Valentine's Day?
Swear to god, I just sent a link to my husband and asked for one, and he called me and said "Why do you want a necklace with someone else's dog on it?" LOL. I explained to him what a locket is :)


My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Karena said...

Good morning Stacy! Wow I love that teal lacquer cabinet!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Gwen said...

Just found your website, and love it! I'm looking for a light gray that is kind of a greige, but definitely leans towards gray more than beige. I have charcoal (almost black) sofas and area rug, but bright turquoise/beach is my accent color. I've had turquoise walls and that's a disaster. LOL Would BM Gray Owl work? I don't want anything with a hint of baby blue in it. Thanks!! :)

Merlin said...

Husbands!!!! Gotta luv em!! You are KILLING ME with those windows!! Absolutely gorgeous Thurs edition! franki

Emma said...

Oh, that green Murano glass chandelier...I would not have expected that at all in that space, but it works so well. Also love the very purple space with the Murano chandelier.

Stacy CUrran said...

Gwen - I think it will. I love that color - very light and pretty, and not blue :)
Stacy

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!

Hope you're keeping warm!!!

Gorgeous rooms!! Very inviting and makes you think of doing a room makeover and then having a "Reveal It" party!!!

I love lockets. When my sons were little, I use to get their pictures taken every 6 months. In the package deal I received a locket.

Have a great weekend Stacy!!!

Pam
xox

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

The second to last picture of that kitchen is amazing!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

The third and fourth pictures stopped me in my tracks. Gorgeous post!!

Happy locket. :)