Weekend Roomspiration (3)

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy weekend everyone!! Enjoy the eye candy. I especially love the traditional dining rooms here today - I seem to be loving more traditional rooms lately, although I still love my modern and transitional rooms, too!



























Shopaholics:


 Savoy Lighting - I use the second chandelier for clients and they have all loved it:

 SO affordable - Safavieh Furniture at great prices:

___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Yup...I need three homes...traditional, modern, transitional (beach, country, etc.) There. franki

Katherine said...

Love the mix in the first picture with a rustic table and the black chairs.

The enchanted home said...

Lovely as always, enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Lovely pics to drool over on a sub zero morning.

Emma said...

The more I see relaxing neutral spaces accented with pops of color, the more I love that look.