50 Favorites for Friday (#110)

Friday, January 10, 2014

Here they are - enjoy!

















































For my shopaholic friends:

First, this 36" mirror is $239 today. It is the one I have in my dining room, here:



______________________________________




_________________________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Tiffany Jones Interiors said...

wow! Where to even start with all this gorgeousness?!
Every pic is as beautiful as the last. Total inspiration.

Merlin said...

Oh, I do love anything with an architectural element...especially, columns!! Gorgeous photos!! franki

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Had to pin a few of these beauties!
Teresa
xoxo

Stacy CUrran said...

To the anonymous commenter who is not brave enough to post a negative remark under his or her own name, I would like you to know that I do have a link to all of the images at the end of every single post, including this one. Perhaps you could look a little closer before you accuse me of not having any image link

carolyn bradford said...

Beautiful and inspiring as always! I have loved seeing your fun pics on Facebook! So glad y'all had a great vacation! Happy 2014 Stacy!