Manic Monday with Lots of Beautiful Rooms!

Monday, January 6, 2014

I am on my way home from Disney World, just getting back as this posts. Sorry I didn't tell you all beforehand - it was a safety thing. But anyway, we spent the last six days there with the kids. I'll post photos soon! If I failed to return comments over the last week (and Im sure I did even though I'm writing this before we leave), I'm sorry and I hope you understand why. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things now, and catch up on all of your lovely blogs :)




























Images

And for my Shopaholic Friends, check out the sale items at the best store ever (Layla):

My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

YAY FOR YOU gong to Disney!!! Hope you missed ALL the snow in Boston!! Your photos are "Disney" to me...absolutely fantasy fun!! franki

Emma said...

My favorite photo might be the living room that includes a Tulip table with...a pot of tulips on it! Very clever.

Hope you and your family enjoyed Disney World!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Pretty rooms! I hope you had a great time at Disney. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Cynthia said...

Good for you and the family about going to Disney. I am sure you all needed it. Love the rooms great chandeliers and that one with the floor mirror, love that mirror!!

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful rooms! I look forwrard to your emails, I find the photos very soothing to look at!

Sandra Lee said...

Happy to hear that you had a good time and looking forward to the pics!

Scat said...

How fun - Family and Disney! Can't wait to see the photos!

Katherine said...

Happy to hear that you got time away with the kidlettes. There is no better place to visit and have fun than Disney World.

Unknown said...

Wow, these rooms are gorgeous! I am just getting into interior decoration. I received these beautiful classy lampshades that were made in the USA from my grandmother this Christmas and they don't go with anything in my house. My husband completely took over when we moved in. It's time for me to get back in the swing of things. I really love that green glass table, I need to have one in my living room. Thanks so much for the great ideas. I hope you and your family had a great time in Disney!