50 Favorites For Friday (#113)

Friday, January 31, 2014



















































Shopaholics:



My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

The bedroom with the ornate chandelier mixed with exposed-bulb pendants and dark dramatic bedding is so gorgeous. Those elements work together so well.

I also really like the living room with coral and a crystal ball on the table. Beautiful!

Merlin said...

Always the best! I smiled when I saw the mantel with the pink blossoms...I forced some forsythia and they are "quite pleased with themselves" blooming away in my kitchen window!! franki

Unknown said...

Stacy, this post is to die for! Dripping with elegance. I looove the kitchen with the long table and 2 stuffed chairs. How awesome is that?! Beautiful!