What I Love Wednesday #1

Wednesday, January 15, 2014
































My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

The pyramid stud detailing on the wall in the third picture is so unexpected, but it works so well!

Also really liking the room that has the Graystone paint swatch.

Carrie said...

You find the best rooms! Didn't you have a "pin it button"? Never fear, though, I'll find a way to pin them. :)

Merlin said...

Don't you just love a setee' at the end of a bed!! franki

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

So much inspiration. I see so many great ideas that now I want to change a few of my rooms!

Anonymous said...

Stacy...it sure would be nice if you could link each photo to its origin...?

Stacy CUrran said...

Anonymous- indeed, it would be, and I wish I had time to do it. If your comment refers to copyright issues rather than convenience, I will gladly have a discussion with you about my understanding of them if you decide to comment using your name with contact information. Thank you,
Stacy