This Is My Dream!!

Thursday, January 9, 2014





I mentioned earlier this week that this image, above, has long been my favorite design image of all time. It is even my Facebook cover photo.  I never knew where it came from until recently, when I saw it attributed to the Chateua de Moissac in southern France, near Nice.  Has anyone been there? I  dream of visiting this inn, but I wonder if it is the best part of the country to travel to?  Well, if I ever have the chance, I am going - it is #1 on my travel list.  Here's why:




































Is that the most gorgeous place you've ever seen? To me, it's heaven.


My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!! That`s it! That is the most perfect place on the planet. It`s so funny because the other day I was thinking that I was bored with design because nothing seems to jump out at me anymore. Well, this sure did, lol. Thanks for sharing, Stacy. It`s my all time favourite too. Absolutely spectacular!

Dizainas said...

Quite exclusive interior design, although I am not sure if I feel homey enough in such kind of castle, although it would be interesting to try though every girl dreams to be a princess...:)

Tiffany Jones Interiors said...

this is stunning! who wouldn't love to get their hands on this place?? thanks for sharing!

Tiffany Jones Interiors said...

this is stunning! who wouldn't love to get their hands on this place?? thanks for sharing!

Tiffany Jones Interiors said...

this is stunning! who wouldn't love to get their hands on this place?? thanks for sharing!

Katherine said...

I spotted a couple of my favourite images within this - it's nice to know where they originated.
No matter where you go in France it is beautiful. That is what I found so incredible about being there -it's not just one pretty village and then you move on..... it is beauty all around. The history, age and patina is what makes it so captivating.
If I could I would vacation in France every year.

The enchanted home said...

Wow what a dream! Love it...the muted color palette is incredible and a favorite of mine too:)

Karena said...

Stacy this Chateau takes my breath away! I would love to see some furnishings in the fabulous foyer.

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Dreams DO come true you know....franki

Anonymous said...

Positively ethereal!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

You would LOVE the South of France as much or more than I love these pictures. I must pin them all.

Go!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Wow! It’s a beautiful place. I could move right in :)

Sandra Lee said...

I'm dreaming a little dream right along with you!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It's beautiful! I just need my tiara and an unlimited budget for furniture and staff, including someone to light all of those candles. ;)

Jennifer said...

This looks like a stunning Chateau! You would love Nice too! The south of France is beautiful!