Themeless Thursday (With Lots of Beautiful Rooms)

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Who's still on school vacation? We are!! My kids had two weeks off this year.  I remember LOVING it when Christmas fell on a Wednesday when I was little - it gives the kids a full two weeks off from school. It will be hard to go back to the grind on Monday... but I'm so grateful that my "grind" is blogging and decorating :)





















And for my Shopaholic Friends:
Last day for this fantastic rug sale:
Click to view sale
 

My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

designchic said...

So much beauty here as always, Stacy. The architecture in these rooms is amazing!! Wishing you all the best in the new year ~

Emma said...

I'm not usually a fan of taxidermy or faux taxidermy, but the deer head with the strand of holiday decor on it in the third picture amused me.

Also love the marble and white bathroom with pink accents.

That peacock feather wallpaper dining room is wild! It works so well.

Happy new year to you and yours!

Merlin said...

Can ALWAYS count on your selections! franki

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous rooms as always. The first one with that ceiling and all the details on the walls is just beautiful!!!

Cynthia

Sandra Lee said...

I didn't think it could get any better after picture #5. Boy was I wrong!!!