Tuesday Eye Candy #1

Tuesday, January 14, 2014



























You won't believe the prices on these 12 items - amazing:

___________________________________________ 
My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

Absolutely love the demilune table vignette with the dragon mirror! That may be my favorite of this post, though all of them are fantastic.

Pura Vida said...

love everything but LOVE those melon curtains!

Merlin said...

Yowser!! Really "feeling" that ribbon around the pillow...I've been doing belts - that don't fit me :( Just to "tie" things together. franki

The enchanted home said...

Always something gorgeous to see here and admire....thanks Stacy for continuous inspiration!

Robin Johnson said...

Eye candy indeed. I love the kitchen with the fireplace. How awesome would that be.