What I Love Wednesday #2

Wednesday, January 22, 2014



_______________________________________________________________________





























My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 



Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

I love how much brass is used in these pictures! It's so warm and beautiful!

Melinda said...

Stunning interior design solutions! Thank you for sharing the inspiring photos. I am sure that everyone could get their daily dose of delight here!

Pura Vida said...

lots of style here...I'm about to go for 4 chairs around a table instead of my huge bulky farm table and there are some nice looks here

Cluny Grey said...

Just love these today! That bedroom with the soft peach/pink is divine. Think how wonderful a large mirror or painting would have looked over the bed though.
Any idea where I can buy some cane-backed French chairs like those at the first of Tuesday Eye Candy #2 or in the dining room next to the last picture above (reasonably, of course)?
Hugs, Cluny

Merlin said...

That bathroom wallpaper is "da bomb!" Luv it!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

I'm going to have to make several more vision boards!

miss b said...

Time and time again I'm drawn to the neutral colour schemes especially these dining rooms which are so elegant and understated.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk