My favorite new bathrooms (and a few oldies but goodies)

Thursday, January 23, 2014

These are from a much larger collection in Southern Living, but I wasn't a fan of all of them. Here are some that piqued my interest for one reason or another.  One of my next projects is to redo our bathroom, but I've been scared to even price out the one I want. Is probably at least a year off, but it's fun to think about (except the cost of course :)





































Don't miss this!!



My Pinterest:





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

Chandeliers in bathrooms! I love the look and I love how it immediately turns your bathroom into a luxurious spa.

Merlin said...

Our daughter is "preparing" for a major master bathroom remodel..I'll forward this to her! franki