50 Favorites for Friday (#111)

Friday, January 17, 2014

First of all, thank you so very much to all of you amazing readers, some of you who commented for the first time yesterday, and some of you (Frankie :) who comment every day, some of you who have always been on my side and had my back (Tina, Katherine, Teresa, Kay, Pam, and so many others).  I am overwhelmed with gratitude.  I didn't expect yesterday's post to get so much support.  In fact, I expected to get slammed in the comments. Thank you for proving me wrong - you guys are who this blog is for!!

Ok, onto the rooms. Have a GREAT weekend everyone!















































Images

For my shopaholic friends:
These are $7500 Charriol watches (long one of my favorite brands) that are selling for $1849 today. I SO wish I could grab one. I can't but maybe one of you can!!

And so many more. I thought Yurman jelwerly had nice diamonds until I saw Charriol in a store in Boston years ago. It is absolutely gorgeous in person. If you are interested, I would google the item names to read more about the brand!

My Pinterest:





___________________________________________


Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Emma said...

That closet has the most amazing lighting--stylish pendants, square recessed lights, a sconce, all sorts of illumination on that center table...wow!

Beautiful assortment of rooms as always!

Merlin said...

Well, that made my Friday!! :) Gees, liked them all...even the green...which is not my "go to" :)
The weekend awaits.... franki

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Hey Stacy, the hotlink to images at the bottom of the post has gone cold. Just fyi. (I can still pin by clicking the photo, but can't get to the source.)

Pura Vida said...

You are the number one reason I have 3000+ exquisite photos on my iPad to give me quality entertainment during insomnia. Thanks. Xoxoxoxoxo

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!

While my hubby tries to sleep, I'm commenting on each picture with, 'WOW!! That's beautiful, Love it, etc!!!'

Gorgeous rooms!!!

Pam
xox

Sandra said...

I love it when you're able to toss in a few tablescapes and that room with the green walls is intriguing.