Some New Eye Candy From House Beautiful

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

These are rooms from House Beautiful that I was looking at recently.  They are not all my normal style, but they caught my attention anyway.  I hope you enjoy them!

























  Also, I want to show you this calendar that NeuYear sent to me - it's awesome!!  Look how big it is. It comes in dry erase or non coated, and it hangs vertically on one side and horizontally on the other.  We are already using ours, but I am not showing it to you because it has all sorts of personal info on it already!  But here is it before we wrote all over it:


 
 You can get your own NeuYear Calendar here with 30% off until December 25th. Please use the code "StacyCurran" at checkout to receive the discount.

Ralph Lauren Home on sale today!!
View
AND, LAST DAY to save 30% on Holiday Cards, Books, and more at Tiny Prints!!
USE CODE CB12

View Cards - And use code CB12!!!




My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!

Laurie said...

Great "candy"! Just ordered that fantastic dry erase calendar - thanks for the discount code.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
These images are stunning! Noticed that a lot of large pieces are being used.
Thank you for sharing. Pinning now.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Cynthia said...

Great images, I love the bed with the canopy.

Cynthia

diane said...

Not all my style either bu you are right, they are beautiful. Not particularly enjoying the snake artwork but to each his own!

carolyn bradford said...

That sterling silver bowl with the roses in it reminds me so much of the beautiful bowl Jim gave me last year at Christmas…I was on my silver kick! I sure can't get enough of it! loved all of these pictures…hope Thanksgiving was extra special for you..i"m sure everyone loved your pictures as the centerpiece this year!!! Take care, Stacy!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

House Beautiful has come a long way to me...I am loving it more and more each month that it comes in the mail!...Great inspiration Stacy!