My Holiday Card! And How to Get 25% Off Yours Too

Monday, November 19, 2012

Have you ordered your holiday cards yet?
I just did - yeah me!! Early this year :)
I wanted to take advantage of the last days of the Tiny Prints 25% off sale.

So, here it is:


And here is how you can get 25% off --  

Click here or the photo and remember to enter the code!! (I almost forgot):
CODE NOVSW25


Tiny Prints Holiday Cards



And here is a mirror I'm LOVING!!


And some other furniture from the same sale that I REALLY want.. I wonder if I'll ever stop wanting things!?!?









FYI - there are also some cool items on sale today at Burke Decor.

 Can you tell it's been a SHOPPING DAY so far!? 


















Time for me to log off the shopping sites and go to work. Have a great day!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!




michele said...

i love tiny prints! looks great, stacy!

pop by and go shopping with me in paris, oui?

smiles to you.

michele

Pura Vida said...

Stacy I got the biggest smile over your card! Your precious kids look just like you and you caught some moments of pure fun! It's great!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Stacy,

Your kids and your card are fabulous! There is something so beautiful in the smile of a child. Thank you for sharing!

Elizabeth

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

The kids are just so adorable!!...Well of course....they have your genes!!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I LOVE your family holiday card, Stacy! You have beautiful children.
Way to stay ahead of the game ordering your cards early!
Wendi xo

Unknown said...

What a precious card - you have a beautiful family!!!
Good job on getting the cards done already :D

Danielle said...

Love your holiday card. Such sweet photos of your kids!

flower de lis said...

My maiden name is Curran! My husband and I just bought our first home and I LOVE your blog and style! Thank you for your beautiful inspiration!