20 Rooms I am LOVING and Obsessing Over today

Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm excited to show you these rooms, because they are all new to me, so I'm pretty sure I haven't posted them before.  After hundreds of posts, I'm sure I've shown you some favorite images many times.  But get a load of this new eye candy!








How cool are the kitchen cabinets below?














Images

My favorite sale today, bedroom items from OKL, click images to view items:


Click to view items

Click to view items
























My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             
Thanks for reading!
Unknown said...

Oh Stacy - they just keep getting better lol
That wall map in the bedroom? I WANT IT - and that dining room with the floor to ceiling book shelves is to die for!
Have a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan