Sometimes It's All About COLOR

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Whether saturated and bold or just a splash, some days it's just all about color for me - I guess this is one of them.  Here are the rooms I'm diggin' today:



Ok, not terribly colorful, but I love it!







































And here is a OKL sale curated by Mary McDonald and Martin Lawrence Bullard, so you know it's good:
Click to view


I also love these chairs in the Kathryn M. Ireland sale:

View
View

And some high end furniture deals - a lot at 66% off:


View



My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Pura Vida said...

Those melon curtains are ON MY LIST!

Unknown said...

Whoa! I love this post! I want to pin them all, if you don't mind;) Truly though, I am still trying to get some pink in my home and this provides some nice inspiration. Thanks:)

Cait Geddes said...

I'm loving all the pink too! If we were just me in my own little sex and the city condo, I would totally havve pink everywhere!! (tatefully of course!). I'm sure my kids wouldn't mind, but the hubby would!!!!
Great Post!
MyHouseMyCanvas.com

Unknown said...

Stacy,

Oh what fun it is to experience so much color too.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Bette

LL from KS said...

I love your blog! I don't comment often, but wanted you to know I appreciate all the photos you post. I find myself looking at them over and over again. Thanks!

Haus and Home said...

Oh I love that navy room with the dog prints.

Danielle said...

Love all these pops of color. I especially love the first one. Something about that blue. Lovely. Happy Thanksgiving!

carolyn bradford said...

I always love color when I see it in other peoples homes..I need to incorporate some bright color into mine! I've got a lot of reds but they are subtle in our family room and I will say, it's always been my favorite room! Loved this post!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I so love color...but I seem to gravitate more to the white large pieces of furniture and using pops of color in the pillows and accessories and wall color....
Beautiful examples of great colorful rooms Stacy!
Have a happy!!!

Unknown said...

I have only just found your blog and it is so beautiful.i look forward to reading all your new posts and your Pinterest boards are amazing, thank you.