50 Favorites For Friday (#54)

Friday, November 16, 2012

I'd like to take a minute to thank Tina at everyone's favorite blog, The Enchanted Home, for including me on her Holiday Gift Giving post today!  I was thrilled when she asked me to be part of such an amazing group of bloggers recommending their favorite holiday gifts.  Please go check it out here - you won't regret it!

Id also like to thank Theresa at Dear Creatives for featuring my DIY Crystal Chandelier today! Please go visit her blog for lots of DIY links.

And here are my 50 favorite images that I saw this week.
Enjoy, and see you Sunday!































Kahn Design Group





















Images here and here

Loving these lighting sales today!


Click to view

Click to view

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Leslie said...

Hi Stacy,

Just met you via Tina :) Great gift ideas.. love the unique candle holders.

So many lovely images here today!

leslie

Cynthia said...

Stacy

Great Friday rooms as usual. I love this every week.

Cynthia

carolyn bradford said...

Loved your ideas on Tina's blog today! Such a treat to get to see everyone's ideas! Beautiful pictures today, as well!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog :)

Hi from the Aloha Link Party! I'm now your new follower :)

Laura
http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

Danielle said...

Yummy rooms!

Toy Carli said...

I just love your blogs all the time but really enjoy the Fridays. I loved all the black and white.

Denna said...

Hi Stacy.

I wanted to thank you for hosting the One Kings Lane gift certificate drawing again. I finally used it to order some goodies!

I have blogged it over at http://fauxfae.blogspot.com and linked back to you and One Kings Lane as well! Please tell Meghan!

Thanks again!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Another Great Friday treat! I love the farmhouse kitchen with the beautiful "painted" island...